Coaching and mentoring are processes that assist in enabling individuals to achieve their full potential.
Many organisations around the world are currently offering their staff coaching and mentoring to fast-track achievement and extend much-needed competencies.
Our coaching and mentoring services are designed to assist participants to:
- Explore needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes.
- Identify solutions and actions.
- Set appropriate goals and assess progress.
- Commit to action and develop lasting personal change and growth.
- Continually improve competencies and develop new skills.
Our programs allow individuals to see the ‘big picture’, to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that may have been missed and to develop strategies to better achieve personal and business goals.
The coaching and mentoring services offered by MEND Resolutions are designed to:
- Facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes.
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate program participants’ own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions.
- Support the program participant in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress.
- Encourage a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal change and growth.
- Encourage program participants to continually improve competencies and to develop new skills.
In essence, our programs allow individuals to see the ‘big picture’, to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that may have been missed and to develop strategies to better achieve personal and business goals.
Our primary objective is to transform our client’s staff into the leaders and managers of tomorrow ready to take on the complex and unpredictable challenges of working in turbulent times.
In order to deliver a sound return on investment our coaching and mentoring targets the development of individual skills and competencies and the strengthening of the individuals connection to corporate objectives.
The coaching and mentoring we provide helps people discover and embrace the truth about themselves, the good and the not so good, so they can develop and move forward.
Many people become stuck in terms of their personal and professional development – repeating the same old behaviors – because they have a distorted view of who they are, and in the case of work, how they are performing.
Unless we have a realistic view of who we are, including our strengths and weaknesses, we cannot move to new heights. Our coaching and mentoring is effective because it provides feedback that individuals would normally never receive.
Once an individual is aware of his or her personal style and development needs, our coaching and mentoring create an environment where positive change can occur.
Coaching & Mentoring Effectiveness
Coaching and mentoring enhances the culture of any organisation by assisting staff to realise their potential while fostering career development.
Our programs assist in the development of confidence, personal organisation and management skills, team building, strategic thinking & performance.
Coaching and mentoring can be used to address any of the following issues:
|• Developing high potential staff
• ‘On boarding’
• Rectifying under performance
• Cultural alignment
• Career direction
• Building self-awareness
• Developing personal confidence
• Improving time management skills
• Balancing work life issues
• Leadership effectiveness
• Managing relationships
• Strategic thinking
• Understanding power and culture
• Establishing purpose and meaning
• Goal setting and planning
• Stress and time management
|• Thinking ‘outside the box’
• Developing problem-solving skills
• Surpassing perceived limits
• Developing communication skills
• Enhancing personal job satisfaction
• Network expansion
• Improving career opportunities
• Isolation reduction
• Mistake avoidance
• Managing upwards
• Managing more effectively
• Overcoming fear of public speaking
• Developing media awareness skills
• Building teams
• Effecting change
• Conflict resolution